Hi! My name is Hank Swerscz and I just downloaded the openoffice
2.4. The last thing you need to hear is that I am somewhat computer
illerate but not hopeless. I have Windows Vista and what I mainly
want to do is be able to produce good looking correspondence (both
hardcopy and otherwise) just like the Windows which expired some
time ago. I tried various areas of your system but couldn't quite
figure it out. Please point me in the right direction and I can
also join or register if that would help.
If I start to try and follow directions on my own I often end up
screwing something up on the computer. There are alot of different
headings in your product and I probably don't need them all. Any
sort of guidance would be much appreciated.  Thanks, Hank

--
Click to shop and compare great deals on new vehicles.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4ejWnQKIaxBvz788Fi1xJSKeGkYpuFPMELyUbD2G7K0QhRso/