It does nothing,I get no error message, I also can not print? I typed labels and they would not print unless I put it as a PDF file. I have Windows Vista should I uninstall and try to reinstall the software?

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Knott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 7:20 AM
Subject: Re: [users] [moderated]

Penny Keifer wrote:
I have purchased openoffice and downloaded it. it was working ok for a while but now I can't seem to open my attachments in my e-mail accounts, can you help me with this?

1) You didn't have to purchase OpenOffice, as it's a free download from www.openoffice.org.

2) What happens when you try to open an attachment? Any error messages? Can you open them, if you save to disk first? Also, what operating systems are you running and what version of OpenOffice?