m.a. martin wrote:
> TRUST ME. YOU DON'T WANT TO USE THIS PROGRAM. ENJOY THE CRAP LOAD OF USELESS
> SPAM YOU'RE GOING TO RECEIVE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T UNSUBSCRIBE TO IT. THESE
> BASTARDS DON'T ALLOW YOU TO UNSUBSCRIBE. THE PROGRAM IS AS CLEAR AS MUD. I
> SUGGEST YOU FIND ANOTHER OFFICE PROGRAM, BECAUSE THIS ONE IS TOTALLY
> WORTHLESS. I'M DUMPING IT AND GETTING A NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS BECAUSE THESE
> FOOLS HAVE RUINED IT. I'VE RECEIVED NEARLY 200 PIECES OF SPAM FROM THESE
> FOOLS TODAY ALONE.

I am sure you have no idea whatsoever how to unsubscribe yourself.

For what its worth, I use mailing lists quite regularly. I have in the
past unsubscribed to many. The steps usually are the same. When I
followed those steps, it has *always* worked, with *no exception*.
Either you are not following those steps properly, or you just trying to
be a pain here.

If you are honestly not sure how to unsubscribe yourself, get some help
from  some teen who lives near you. I am sure it will be a snap for him
to comprehend how to do it while you are unable to.