m.a. martin, 2008/09/02 12:02 PM:
Great idea. Try blocking the users@openoffice.org and you'll still get a shitload of
mail. I did all caps because this is a losing battle and you aren't going to get out of
this one alive. I wanted to get your attention. The only stupid thing I did was install
this piece of garbage, and now I've got to get another e-mail address thanks to all of
this BLOCKED STUPIDITY that refusess to be blocked. There is no wasy to unsubscribe. I've
"unsubscribed" in every single program and I got a canned answer saying I
wasn't subscribed in the first place. If I'm not subscribed, why am I getting all this
junk? I've uninstalled open office and i have blocked every address i've received and i'm
still getting flooded with everyone's shit. enjoy the ride with open office because only
idiots like you can ap
 preciate the excitement of this program.

To unsubscribe
1. e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] NOTE: you have to send this from the address you
are subscribed with. Otherwise you will get a message you are not subscribed.

2. You have to reply to the confirmation message you will receive.