I'm trying to understand the various console options for a wiki page. Can
someone make sure what I have in the attachments are right?

Also when a VM is set to Spice and I open Console Options (at least in IE 10
for me, need to test further), it opens to Remote Desktop. Are these active
yet? I don't see RDP as an option under Edit > Console.

Finally, is there any way to get the VNC option that we had in oVirt 3.2 that
would pop up with a port number and password to use with a local client?

- Nick