The replacement of VNC popup with a .vv file download seems like a (or several)
step backward. Since virt-viewer appears to be a linux-only tool, and VNC
clients from Windows or OS X do not recognize the file formats, opening a
console to a VM just became more cumbersome for not apparent benefit. There
should at least be an option for those that don't use virt-viewer to still get
the popup.

Haven