Hello, thanks for the explanation, but I did'nt find any reason about incompatibility between mode 0 and bridge... Can you give me some sources about this? Ovirt doesn't actually allow it, so it must exist a good reason for that. But for my own, I have several single kvm hosts that support bridge over bonding in mode 0 and vms run fine on it...
So, someone can share his experience about this kind of detail?

ps: ovirt has a field for configuring custom mode whereas mode 0 is not listed in the predifined list, I didn't make any test, but it seem to be at least possible.