cool, you should read "mode=0 miion=100" instead of "mode=4 miion=100" :)
but we are ok on the finality !

Le 23/03/2015 17:00, Dan Kenigsberg a écrit :
On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 12:58:48PM +0100, Nathanaël Blanchet wrote:
Hello Dan,

Initially, I wanted to reduce the time of import process from the export
domain to my FC storage domain. In this context, I'm not limited by the SAN
(8Gbits) or the disk I/O (raid 5), but by the gigabit NIC.
My initial network configuration was to aggregate 2 nic (1 and 3) to a mode
4 bond0 and making vlan over it. So mode 4 is the best mode for this because
each vms ha its own MAC adress, so the 2gigabits BW are used as expected.
But the problematic of importing vms (the same as migrating them) is not the
same, because the flow is unique, so the bandwith is never useful.
What I decided to do, is to create a second non-LACP bridge bond1
aggragating nic2 and nic4 which is dedicated to the ovirtmgmt bridgeless
network.
Because this one is bridgeless, I add in the custom field the "mode=4
miion=100) options to have the round robin mode.
It seems to be ok after testing... please, tell me if I do something wrong.
it seems that you have a typo somewhere: "non-LACP bridge bond1...
dedicated to the ovirtmgmt bridgeless network". I suppose bond1 is a
bond with no bridge involved. If this is the case, I believe that you're
fine.