Are you trying to deploy the hosted engine to a Storage Domain which is in a
separate network with a VLAN?

If this is the issue you must inform VDSM the network so it finds the path.
This must be informed during the playbook phase where it asks for the shared
storage settings.

For example:

storage-network.json:

{"networks": {"storage": {"bonding": "bond0", "bridged": false, "vlan": 192,
"ipaddr": "192.168.10.1", "netmask": "255.255.255.248", "defaultRoute":
false}}, "bondings": {}, "options": {"connectivityCheck": false}}

vdsm-client -f storage-network.json Host setupNetworks

Sent from my iPhone