Thank you Guillaume!  My mistake.  Resolved.

I am now having further issues I believe to be because I am using tagged VLANs
with NIC teaming.  It appears that teaming is not well supported in oVirt - is
that accurate, and that I should rebuild using bonds.  If you have any
experience to shed light on this it is much appreciated.

[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Fail with error description]
[ ERROR ] fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "The host
has been set in non_operational status, deployment errors: code 505: Host
fmov1n1.bcn.dtcorp.com installation failed. Failed to configure management
network on the host., code 9000: Failed to verify Power Management
configuration for Host fmov1n1.bcn.dtcorp.com., fix accordingly and re-deploy."}

Thanks so very much,
Charles