Adam,

there is now also an option to atomically update a direct binding. This means that you can
move where the messages are being routed without fear.

This would also be a very simple way to do this use case.

if you want to try that I can give it a try I send an example on how to

Carl.

Adam Chase wrote:
Any luck on this headers exchange wiki page?  I'd be content with just
a basic outline.

Thanks,

Adam