Robert Greig wrote:
2009/1/6 Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>:
Adam Chase wrote:
But Qpid doesn't currently support selectors, right?

Qpidd does not have server side selectors, the Java client has client side
selectors.  Java broker to Java client can also do selectors. So if you want
to use anything other than Java client or JMS then you will need to use an
alternate pattern today.

Sorry I had presumed you were using the Java broker Adam.

Does the C++ broker not support the headers exchange?

Rob,

We do support the headers exchange, so that can be used. Maybe the best thing is to doc the pattern on a wiki page using headers exchange for Adam. Are you able to do that?

Carl.