Hi all,

I've been watching this thread with interest (partially in the hope of an example as well!) An example of atomic update of direct bindings does sound very interesting. Is it possible to get at this from Java? (Pure JMS not a requirement).

Cheers,
Andrew

Background: we're examining ways to get reliable app-level node failover without losing messages. Best thing we've got so far is durable JMS topic subscriptions, and a backup app node taking over a client id if the primary node fails. But this atomic-swap of direct bindings could be useful alternative/addition. We're looking at a java based client, with a c++ broker.