Ok, thanks. Could you please try this?

- Create a new build directory anywhere.
- Start a command prompt window, such as via the Visual Studio 2008
command prompt menu item.
- cd to your new build directory
- cmake -G "Visual Studio 9 2008" --debug-output
<path-to-the-qpid-cpp-directory>

And please post the output here.

Thanks,
-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications

Nabble.com.