ok, initially after reading the qpid docs on setting up clustering i thought
running the corosync service and qpidd with clustering options is enough,
but now here's my wild idea - should the machines that i want to setup as
qpid cluster be already in a linux cluster? i am not an admin, but while
fighting this problem there were many mentions of aisexec, cman,
cluster.conf, so am i right that the servers should be in a working cluster
before attempting to run qpid brokers in cluster? after all even to me it is
strange to run qpidd --cluster-name=BlahBlahCluster with the name
BlahBlahCluster coming out of nowhere

please confirm

thanks!

stoyan