Hi Gordon,

Thanks for reply. I tried to do that anyway, but it seems that did not work. I have a script that runs as a daemon and creates a session to read messagens from a queue. Even with x-declare, other scripts can create sessions to read messages from the same queue, and I need to avoid this.

Is there some additional configuration required on the server to do this?