On 12/09/2013 06:50 PM, Marcelo Vieira wrote:
On 09-12-2013 16:22, Gordon Sim wrote:
On 12/09/2013 06:18 PM, Marcelo Vieira wrote:

In the script running as a daemon that read the messages, I'm using
'my_queue; {create:always, link:{x-subscribe:{exclusive:true}}}'

The senders are using the address: "my_queue; {node: {type: queue}}" on
the method createReceiver to open the session with the broker.

Why are they calling createReceiver()?

Sorry, I made a mistake. They call createSender().

When I execute the sender script, I get a message like this: "Error
while sending broker message. resource-locked: resource-locked: Queue
my_queue has an exclusive consumer. No more consumers allowed.
(qpid/broker/Queue.cpp:414)"

This sounds like it is working as expected, it is preventing further
consumers. The question is where those other consumers are coming from...

Yes, but this is preventing senders also.

You are getting the error above when calling createSender()? What version are you using?

I've tried consuming (using drain example) with 'my-queue; {create:always, link:{x-subscribe:{exclusive:True}}}' and sending (with spout example) using 'my-queue; {node: {type: queue}}' against brokers from 0.22, 0.24 and trunk and can't reproduce any errors.

I think there must somehow be some other consumer. The error above comes from a path where consumption is set up.