On 10/01/14 18:34, Shearer, Davin wrote:
I actually _prefer_ the C++ broker.  I was using the java one for the web
management.

Hi Davin, have you taken a look at the stuff in qpid/tools/src/java? There's a QMF based Web UI for the C++ broker (it'll work with the Java Broker too if you build with "ant all" which creates the QMF plugin - it's not quite as comprehensive as the "native" UI for the Java Broker but provides consistency between the C++ and Java Brokers).

The backend is a QMF based REST API, you fire it up going to the bin directory and doing
./QpidRestAPI

Point a browser at it (default uname/pword is the traditional admin/admin - change it in qpid/tools/src/java/bin/qpid-web/authentication/account.properties)

You can actually navigate to different broker instances through the UI by specifying different connections. It should run on everything from IE6 to an iPhone.

If you want web management for the C++ broker you might find it useful. Caveat - it's currently limited to basic authentication as I've not had the time/energy/motivation to do anything fancier.

Regards,
Frase