Hi Fraser, Rob and Robbie,

I am sorry for the confusion and your precious time, I should have known its
SVN platform issue :-). Yes, I use Windows SVN client, so I get the windows
line endings on checkout. Fraser, your last commit is just fine, now it works
without any modifications. Just last small nitpick, the comment "If we're on
Cygwin we need to prepend the CLASSPATH with cygpath." is not accurate. The
cygpath [*] converts Unix path to windows path:

Before cygpath:
/cygdrive/c/Programs.Java/RedHat/qpid/qpid-qmf-gui/qpid-qmf-gui-trunk/build/lib/qpid-client-patch.jar:../../qpid/lib/*:/cygdrive/c/Programs.Java/RedHat/qpid/qpid-qmf-gui/qpid-qmf-gui-trunk/build/lib/qmf2.jar:/cygdrive/c/Programs.Java/RedHat/qpid/qpid-qmf-gui/qpid-qmf-gui-trunk/build/lib/restapi.jar

Cygpath returns:
C:\Programs.Java\RedHat\qpid\qpid-qmf-gui\qpid-qmf-gui-trunk\build\lib\qpid-client-patch.jar;C:\Programs.Java\RedHat\qpid\qpid-qmf-gui\qpid\lib\*;C:\Programs.Java\RedHat\qpid\qpid-qmf-gui\qpid-qmf-gui-trunk\build\lib\qmf2.jar;C:\Programs.Java\RedHat\qpid\qpid-qmf-gui\qpid-qmf-gui-trunk\build\lib\restapi.jar

As you can see, the path is converted to Windows path and also the classpath
separator ":" is converted to windows classpath separator ";". So I suggest to
comment like: "On Cygwin convert to Windows path" or no comment at all as this
is clear from the code.

Many thanks, Jan

[*] http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-utils.html#cygpath

DISCLAIMER
________________________________
         WOOD & Company Financial Services, a.s. and its branches are
authorized and regulated by the CNB as Home State regulator and in Poland by
the KNF, in Slovakia by the NBS and in the UK by the FCA as Host State
regulators. For further information about WOOD & Co., its investment services,
financial instruments and associated risks, safeguard client assets (incl.
compensation schemes) and contractual relationship please see our website at
www.wood.com<http://www.wood.com/> under section Corporate Governance.
         Unless otherwise stated, this transmission is neither an offer nor the
solicitation of an offer to sell or purchase any investment. All estimates,
opinions and other information contained herein are subject to change without