Dispatch does support the full AMQP link protocol (settlement and disposition).

-Ted

On 12/02/2015 11:15 AM, Gibson, Jack wrote:
You could possibly just use settlements and acknowledgements not sure of
the support with dispatch for that. At least you could manage some level
of delivery guarantees.

Jack Gibson
Chief Architect
Core Payments Platforms/PayPal