Hello,
We are trying to use qpid-dispatch on SunOS. Before I ask specific questions, I
would like to know why in the readme, it is mentioned "Dispatch will not build
on Windows"? Does it imply that the API was built for a pure Linux-oriented OS
and thus it is expected to have issues on other OSes such as SunOS?
In our case, after some modifications, we were able to compile it on SunOS but
the tests are failing.
Actually, we believe to have hit a problem which has to do with the
multi-threading and locking mechanism in the dispatcher. We are unable to get
the dispatcher ready to receive connections in the tests.
Regards,Adel Boutroswww.murex.com