On 04/21/2016 09:03 AM, Adel Boutros wrote:
I finally managed to get all green tests on SunOS!

Actually, there was another problem this time in the python script: In
tests/system_test.py, when you check for available port, you compare the
errno with the value 111 which is the value of "Connection refused" under
Linux. But on Solaris, the value is 146 so all system tests hang forever as
no available port is ever found.

The fix is to use the constant from python (errno.ECONNREFUSED) instead of
the magical number.

Here is a patch explaining the fix ( connection-refused.patch
<http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/file/n7642439/connection-refused.patch>
)

If you are happy with both patches, I would be happy to create a single
patch on the master branch and submit it.

Please do.  We'll get these merged into the master.

-Ted

Regards,
Adel Boutros
www.murex.com