On 22/08/17 21:22, Steve Huston wrote:
I'm using the C++ broker and I am setting up queue pull routes to
another broker. I want to be able to have my local broker set a
virtual IP address as the IP source address when connecting to the
remote broker it will pull from. Is this possible using current
broker capabilities?

I don't understand the question properly. When creating a pull route you always have to supply the host/ip that the destination broker will connect to in order to pull the messages. If that is a virtual IP, I don't think anything in the broker or the qpid-route tool should care?

I'm probably misunderstanding what you are trying to do though, can you elaborate a bit more?