On 23/08/17 17:35, Steve Huston wrote:
- Host A wants to set up a pull route to pull messages from Host B
- Host A has two IP addresses assigned to it
- When Host A connects to B, can A specify a particular source IP address that
B will see it as?

Ah, makes sense. Sorry for my confusion, your original wording actually described it perfectly, I just jumped to the wrong interpretation!

Unfortunately the broker doesn't allow the source ip to be explicitly set at present. There is quite a chain of calls that the chosen source ip would need to be passed along for a per 'link' (i.e. inter-broker connection) option. Slightly simpler would be a broker level option used for all outgoing connections.