From: Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Sent: mardi 26 février 2019 17:27
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: [QPID JMS] receive with timeout and reconnect

I guess it is probably blocking on beginning an attempt to drain the link
credit as way to verify no messages before returning null.
Setting the jms.receiveLocalOnly URI option true would stop it draining the
link and so I guess let it return null instead of waiting for the failover
process to complete.

I dont think I'd ever choose to throw from the consumer there, alternatively it
could just return null repeatedly since thats what it does otherwise when there
arent messages it can give.

Robbie