i'm glad the tool is working for you. There is a *lot* of information in there
and teasing all the facts from the web page can be tricky.

The names are a problem. In some cases dispatch router will create
objects with names that are two concatenated guids. The names are
so long that they take up too much screen space. Plus guids are pretty
meaningless. That's why all the 'name shorteners' are active. Then
the web page shows link_0 instead of the long name. Usually there's
a popup showing the long name if you hover over the short name.

Some of the link names are generated. For instance, from the self
tests:
<cut>
◊  2019-04-24 10:00:26.491545 A0#340 QDR.B [A0_3] <- [] peer_2 attach [0,1]
receiver link_23 (source: none, target: none, class: client)
handle : 1
initial-delivery-count : 0
max-message-size : 0
name :
"bb078679-df5d-465e-b254-2b3cb90e358c-5f3191cf-07de-4d1c-aa82-c3d40434969d"
rcv-settle-mode : 0
role : true
snd-settle-mode : 2
source : DescribedType source( 40 ) : {'durable': '0', 'timeout': '0',
'dynamic': 'true'}
target : DescribedType target( 41 ) : {'durable': '0', 'timeout': '0',
'dynamic': 'false'}

◊  2019-04-24 10:00:26.491963 A0#343 QDR.B [A0_3] -> [] peer_2 attach [0,1]
sender link_23 (source: "amqp:/_topo/0/QDR.B/temp.LyZ1nzIu_2OKZRd", target:
none, class: client)
handle : 1
initial-delivery-count : 0
max-message-size : 0
name :
"bb078679-df5d-465e-b254-2b3cb90e358c-5f3191cf-07de-4d1c-aa82-c3d40434969d"
rcv-settle-mode : 0
role : false
snd-settle-mode : 2
source : DescribedType source( 40 ) : {'address':
'"amqp:/_topo/0/QDR.B/temp.LyZ1nzIu_2OKZRd"', 'durable': '0', 'expiry-policy':
':"session-end"', 'timeout': '0', 'dynamic': 'true'}
target : DescribedType target( 41 ) : {'durable': '0', 'expiry-policy':
':"session-end"', 'timeout': '0', 'dynamic': 'false'}
<cut>

The first attach is peer_2 creating a dynamic receiver. The "source" field has
no address and "dynamic=true".
The second attach is the router coming back to peer_2 with the dynamically
created address.
Later a sender connects to the dynamic address.
In both of these attaches the link name is pretty cumbersome.

Regards,
Chuck