Hello Ganesh,

In fact, we tested dispatch version 1.9.0 and it doesn't have this ping pong
behavior between the dispatch and the broker. As you mentioned, it is due to
DISPATCH-1266. So it solves our problem. As a workaround, we can upgrade to
it.

"Unfortunately DISPATCH-1423 did not make it into the 1.9.0 release. It
will be included in the upcoming 1.10.0 release."  This will be problematic
for us, however, because it means we will face the problem again. Can we
take our use case into consideration before releasing the 1.10.0?

-----
Cheers,
Jeremy