On 31/10/2019 5:38 pm, Ted Ross wrote:
I think the choice that we would consider making configurable
would be:  Release all multicast deliveries for which there is no consumer
(the present behavior); or Withhold credit for sender links on multicast
addresses for which there is no consumer.

Isn't that choice better stated as always grant credit for multicast addresses or withold credit when there are no consumers? In the latter case you would presumably still release a message that was sent because there was a consumer when the link attached but it has gone away now.