+1 (with some qualifications):
Proton c/c++ build; ctest; with python 3 and tox
Tested on:
Fedora 32 (amd64):
 gcc 10; valgrind; asan tests - successful.
 clang 10; failed to compile (C99 issue PROTON-2207)
Raspberry Pi 4, arm7 raspbian - Buster:
 gcc 8.3; asan tests - successful.
FreeBSD 12.1p4 amd64:
 clang 8 (system compiler); asan tests - successful.
 gcc 9.3; failed to compile python binding code due to missing -lm on
swig binding link
 - without binding no runtime checks tests - successful

Both freebsd and raspbian have issues with valgrind, and gcc9 on
freebsd seems not to have the sanitiser libraries compiled.

Andrew