Hi Adrian,

What is your program doing after it calls pn_message_send?  That function
queues the message for delivery but the delivery isn't actually transferred
until the application yields the control back to the Proton reactor (via
pn_proactor_wait).  If the application is doing other processing or waiting
on a condition or mutex, the delivery won't go out the door immediately.

-Ted