Hi Robbie,

We are trying to find out root cause for this issue. Can you please provide
details on below query which can help us to investigate for future issue

1) What is the idle way to check link status between JMS consumer and broker
at runtime?
  - We can get to know via TRACE level logs, but we can't turn on in PROD
server.
  - Is there anything can we do at runtime to check link status between
consumer and broker?

2) To check consumer status - I disabled endpoint and waited for 6-7m, but
we didn't receive any error for 6-7minutes on "onException" method neither
any System.Error, so we concluded that consumer was already detached from
long time, that's why it was not receiving message from more than 12hrs.  Is
my understanding correct? Or I should do something else to verify?

3) We have added JmsConnectionListener and added logger on all operations
except "onInboundMessage" operation, because "onInboundMessage" operation
are getting called for receive message.
I have not enabled logger on session class, because JmsConnectionListener
will give us enough information.
Do you think, I need to enabled any other logger which will give us detached
link information or this should be enough?  (I think, this should be enough,
just cross verifying for safer side)

Regards,
Abhishek Kumar