From: Serkan Taş <serkan....@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 6:43 AM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: excludeFrom vs visible & includeInLayout

Hi Herbs,

As you mentioned before, after updating the latest sources from github my
actual problem is clearly related with the state concept, especially
excludeFrom.

According to your advises I tried using  visible & includeInLayout,

eg. :

<s:Group id="mainApp" width="100%" height="100%" visible="false"
includeInLayout="false" >

It did not work because when using  excludeFrom the component is not created
until the state is changed. But with the second option the component is
created, and due to architecture of my application flow,
throws exceptions related with created components that shouldn't be.

I have 2 options :

1. Reconstruct my whole application as the excludeFrom will never work
2. Try to find out why excludeFrom is not working

Which why should I go through ?

Thanks.