Hi Alex, as soon as i am available, i am going to work on the subect.

Thanks

Serkan

Android için Outlook'u edinin

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 9:33 AM +0300, "Alex Harui" <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:

Hi Serkan,

I looked at this sample.  The problem appears to be that the header appears at
the bottom.  In debugging the code, I noticed that the
StatesWithTransitionsImpl is not in sync with the SimpleStatesImpl.  Yishay
added support for position==”first”
 to SimpleStatesImpl but apparently forgot to add it to
StatesWithTransitionsImpl.

I’m at the end of my workday, so maybe you or some other volunteer can make
that change and see if it solves your problem.

HTH,

-Alex