Hi Takeshita,

most easy way is just position on examples folder and run "mvn clean
install" (optional add -DskipTests to avoid building with tests).
This will build all examples in that subtree folder with maven.
You'll get RemoteObjectAMFTest and SampleAmfWebApp build with maven and
ready to be deployed.

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira