Carlos, thanks.

I could compile by executing maven clean install at /royale-asis/example.
Took 4 min. on my MacBook Pro.  It seems the compilation requires released
zip structure.  It seems these examples cannot be imported into Eclipse as
these are.

I want to create a basic Royale project in Eclipse, which only contain
server side Java code with BlazeDS library.  As to the Flex portion, in the
meantime, I 'd like to create a project using Visual Studio Code. Any
reference that makes this happen?

--
Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎