There should be [1] a minified version under js-release

[1] https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/get-started/hello-world

From: Carlos Rovira<mailto:carlosrov...@apache.org>
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 11:06 PM
To: users@royale.apache.org<mailto:users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: How to minify mxroyale\HelloWorld .js file

Hi,

Don't think so. I'm not an expert on Flex emulation in Royale but it's trying
to work as Flex did, so I think if original flex hello world was around 500kb
is normal that emulation is around that size.

Although Royale has a better architecture based on PAYG and strand/beads, only
using UI Sets like Basic or Jewel will make you get better and lower sizes in
your app.

That's one of the tradebacks in using emulation vs a newer ui set you get it
working with less changes in your code, but the size will be pretty similar I
think.

El lun., 19 oct. 2020 a las 16:41, Piotr Grudzinski