I'd like to see a talk on Externs, things like incorporating external
javascript libraries like ECharts, spinner libraries, google maps, anything
at all on how to bring external javascript into the Royale environment and
take advantage of those tools seamlessly.

Any kind of talk about cross-browser compatibility and adapting in Royale.
Because Royale/Flex kind of abstracts a lot of HTML/CSS/Javascript away from
us, I often find it challenging to figure out how to deal with changes to
make my app work on a particular browser from within the framework.