These are all great suggestions. And I hope for more!

The one about a roadmap: in general, Apache projects don't have roadmaps
because it's almost all volunteers doing everything and people work on the
things for which they have both the skills and the interest. I would love
to have a "wish list" that would tell us, when we had checked off all the
boxes, that we were ready for 1.0...but that's probably as close to a
roadmap as we can get.

--
Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/