For anyone following this - Harbs suggested turning off Cors policy in the
browser. I tried a few plugins and the flags method but they didn't work. I
used allow CORS plugin today and it worked perfect - Gave me a whitelist for
localhost:3000 and it worked. I uploaded the screen - nice product

"Allow CORS: Access-Control-Allow-Origin 0.1.9" Easily add
(Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *) rule to the response header.