@Bruce
I do see the patch applied and the aws-ext is present on the jackrabbit
trunk. Please see [0]

@Bertrand, thanks for pointing to the jackrabbit-aws-ext. I have configured
it as specified at [1] . Can you please cite an example on how to use it ?
Specifically, how to get its instance and then use it in context of sling.

Thanks

[0] -
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-aws-ext/?pathrev=1521876
[1] - https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit/tree/trunk/jackrabbit-aws-ext