On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 11:20 AM, Oliver Lietz <apa...@oliverlietz.de> wrote:
> ...If a bundle requires a capability the system has to provide that capability
> otherwise the bundle would not resolve....

That's a nice model but IIUC Carsten earlier in this thread OSGi
capabilities cannot be created at runtime so that won't work for
service users or access rights.

If we want to express the access requirements of bundles or services
in a self-explaining way we could use the repoinit syntax (maybe
tweaked to be more declarative) and implement a service that checks
whether those expectations are met.

Having a way to verify the conformance of a Sling instance with a set
of repoinit statements would be useful anyway - but that's not
implemented so far.

-Bertrand