* Francis Lachapelle <users@sogo.nu>:
> Hi Martin
>
> On Jan 26, 2011, at 5:43 PM, Martin Rabl wrote:
>
> > @Francis: I don't know much about trademarks etc., but is it allowed to
> > use the logo of SOGo and the design of the documentation docs for a german
> > version?

Before we take this offlist for organizational discussion:

I think we need

- a mailing list to coordinate German translation
- a repository to share and version documentation
- a text based document format that can be versioned

If I may, I will

- setup a GIT repository at dev.state-of-mind.de
- add DocBook XML templates as text based document format (including help to
  work with DocBook and an editor I am German localization maintainer of)

Opinions?

p@rick

--
state of mind
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666