* Francis Lachapelle <users@sogo.nu>:
> > - a mailing list to coordinate German translation
>
> I would suggest to use the list i...@sogo.nu that already exists. There's
> almost no traffic on it.

I run postfix-u...@de.postfix.org because it offers non-English speakers the
possibility to speak their native language without being challenged by other
languages.

I take it i...@sogo.nu is not a German only list. Would it be okay to
speak/write German on that list, only? Probably not...

> > - a repository to share and version documentation
> > - a text based document format that can be versioned
> >
> > If I may, I will

> > - setup a GIT repository at dev.state-of-mind.de
> > - add DocBook XML templates as text based document format (including help to
> >  work with DocBook and an editor I am German localization maintainer of)
> >
> > Opinions?
>
> I would love to have a DocBook version of the documentation, in both German
> and English :)

I can do that. Any images that you have in original format that usually get
downsized or anything else before they go into the OO document?

p@rick

--
state of mind
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666