Am 18.05.2011 13:12, schrieb vikt...@gmail.com:
> On 05/17/2011 10:07 PM, David Cure wrote:
>>      Hello,
>>
>>      Any idea on this funambol/sogo problem ?
>>
>>      David.
>>
> I am having problems syncing with android too - a lot of my existing
> calendar items cause the sync to fail.
>
> It doesn't seem like many people are syncing successfully with android
> at the moment.

My calendar events duplicate (and even triple) and contact cards merge.
I've decided to turn off Android Funambol sync today, because I suspect
some component in the sync chain to get things wrong.

I'll probably wait a week to see if turning it off stops the duplicates
and merging.

Friends report they have no problems if they user Carddav and Caldav
directly on iPhones. I am investigating such clients for Android.
Anything is better than the current state. I am not willing to fix my
data all over again.

p@rick

--
state of mind
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666