Am 18.05.2011 13:58, schrieb Patrick Ben Koetter:
> Am 18.05.2011 13:12, schrieb vikt...@gmail.com:
>> On 05/17/2011 10:07 PM, David Cure wrote:
>>>     Hello,
>>>
>>>     Any idea on this funambol/sogo problem ?
>>>
>>>     David.
>>>
>> I am having problems syncing with android too - a lot of my existing
>> calendar items cause the sync to fail.
>>
>> It doesn't seem like many people are syncing successfully with android
>> at the moment.
>
> My calendar events duplicate (and even triple) and contact cards merge.
> I've decided to turn off Android Funambol sync today, because I suspect
> some component in the sync chain to get things wrong.
>
> I'll probably wait a week to see if turning it off stops the duplicates
> and merging.
>
> Friends report they have no problems if they user Carddav and Caldav
> directly on iPhones. I am investigating such clients for Android.
> Anything is better than the current state. I am not willing to fix my
> data all over again.

I tried CalDAV and CardDAV for Android last weekend and it works so far.
CardDAV is available for free (and as a paid version), CalDAV costs
2,55€ (for development support according to the developer). CardDAV can
do a two-way-sync, CalDAV can sync from server to client only
(currently). Both apps are in pre beta or beta state. As I mostly need
them to sync my sogo changes to my android the one-way-sync is not a
problem to me. May be it is worth a try?

The developer is located in Dresden btw. and very responsive. He planned
to release the apps as open source once they are finished.

Martin