Hi,

Great script idea, but I have a few questions:
1. what module to install in ubuntu 10.04 server to get the data::ical::datetime module installed correctly ? No luck so far. 2. does the url needs to be https? In my case it is a simple http, and the script 'dies' at line 52 with an 'unauthorized' error. Since I am using a working account, is there something else to look for ? Can the https be change in the script for http only ?
3. what does the <# of days> refer to for the --doit variable?

Thanks,

Dominique