Hi Pascal,

Hope your problems are solved. Any way to get some help with this trivial subject ?

Thanks,

Dominique

On 30/06/2011 11:59, Pascal Bourdais wrote:
Le Thu, 30 Jun 2011 09:40:11 +0200,
Dominique<dco...@hotmail.com>  a écrit :

Sorry my the lake of answers.

There was storm in our array and one of our office is out. As soon as I
can, I look for this problem.

Bump,

Anyone please? The script looks promising but does not seem to be
working properly for me?

Thanks for any help,

Dominique