On 8/10/2011 3:02 PM, Donny Brooks wrote:
On 8/10/2011 2:49 PM, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
On 10/08/11 15:48, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
I do have "View the Date and Time" set for all three for "Any Authenticated User" on all the resources.
Fix this and you'll be an happy man.
Oops, I read "I don't".

If it still doesn't work, provide your complete .GNUstepDefaults together with a LDIF output of one of your resource.

See attached. I think I found the problem though. In the ldif file I had Kind and Multiplebookings but OpenLDAP made them kind and multiplebookins (note the capitalization). I have changed this and will test after I return from this meeting.

Changing the letter case did not change anything. I am still able to double book resources. Any pointers you could give would be greatly appreciated.