From: Donny Brooks <dbro...@mdah.state.ms.us>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 16:09:30
To: <users@sogo.nu>
Subject: Re: [SOGo] Resources

Ok I think I have it somewhat working. However I cannot for the life of
me get it to reject multiple bookings. Is this the designed behavior? I
have created a demo resource in ldap and have my GNUstepDefaults setup
correctly (I think) so I created a test event and "invited" the resource
to that meeting. It appears to have auto accepted it as it shows busy to
the other users now when they try to invite it. However there is no
error message when they reinvite it after I have already invited it.

here is my ldif file I used to add it:

dn: uid=dellinspiron1150,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: person
objectClass: top
objectClass: CalendarResource
objectClass: calEntry
cn: Dell Inspiron 1150
sn: Inspiron 1150
displayName: Dell Inspiron 1150
givenName: Dell
Kind: thing
mail: dellinspiron1...@example.com
Multiplebookings: 1
uid: dellinspiron1150

The Multiplebookings: 1 is supposed to only allow ONE invitation correct?

Also in my .GNUstepDefaults I have these settings:

<key>KindFieldName</key>
<string>Kind</string>
<key>MultiplebookingsFieldName</key>
<string>Multiplebookings</string>