On 10/08/11 12:47, Donny Brooks wrote:
I moved the settings to the SOGoUserSources entry and they work just as when under the regular entry.
Then, something is wrong. Have you set, for your resource's calendar, for _any authenticated users_, the proper ACL (view date & time) for public, private and confidential events?

You WON'T get a warning if you properly set this - SOGo will PREVENT you from double-booking something.
One last question. Will the popup function upon double booking be enabled via lightning w/ connector/integrator in the near future? Is this on the roadmap or something We should learn to do without?
Lightning will warn you that the "save operation" failed. It'll not tell you exactly why it did because it has relatively poor error handling and reporting.
I only ask as it may be the single feature that keeps us from having to spend about $80,000/year.
You should send 1/100th of that in improving Lightning's error handling.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  www.inverse.ca